Use of the Lightweight Motocross Track for practice sessions is strictly for Club Members only.
Practice Days and Times for Motocross Track
ATTENTION: All riding Members MUST sign on in the attendance book immediately upon arrival to the track, before riding! PLEASE NOTE: Maximum of 30 Riders on the Track at any One Time. The Club Rules and Regulations are to ensure the safety of all riders, as outlined below. A reminder that all Practice Supervisor’s (PS1’s) in attendance, are responsible for all riders. As a rider, please DO NOT put your support PS1’s in a difficult position by not abiding by the rules.
For the motocross track to be open for practice, several safety regulations are required and must always be adhered to. These are;
- All riders and officials must be signed on in the sign-on books, which are located inside the cabinet in the scrutineering shed.
- All riders must have a minimum of Practice Supervisor (PS1) Accreditation present when practising on the track. No rider is permitted to ride without an official present. You cannot officiate yourself.
- The Practice Supervisor must always actively supervise their rider(s) (junior and senior) and be responsible for application of all rules, both club and MA, for all riders.
- No More than 30 riders are permitted on the track at any one time.
- Juniors and Seniors are not permitted on the track at the same time.
- 50cc (Div 1 & 2) riders must ride on the 50cc tracks and are not permitted on the track with geared bikes at any time.
- 65cc, 85cc, 125cc & 250cc Classes, are permitted on the track at the same time, providing there is a maximum of 10 riders or less, and the capability of the 65cc rider(s), ensures their safety at times. This is where a common sense approach must be adopted by the PS1’s.
- All members are required to report any issues with the track & facilities, as soon as possible.
- The track is to be ridden in a continuous loop and not sectioned when there is more than 1 rider on the track.
Track closures for events and maintenance will be posted on the clubs Facebook page.
NOTE: THE TRACK WILL BE CLOSED THE WEEK PRIOR TO ANY OPEN EVENT, FROM 12:00 pm ON ANY ARENACROSS EVENT & THE SATURDAY PRIOR TO ANY MOTOCROSS EVENT.
Introduce yourself to other riders and parents as this is a great time to meet other club members and have a riding companion. Post it on the Members Only FB page and get a group together.
Safe Riding and make sure you complete a site survey lap before every practice session.